Monday, July 30, 2007

Who Had More Fun?

For those of you that think you know Scott, I bet you didn't know this. Did you know that Scott's favorite two things in the world besides chicken parm and Sam are hippie folk singers and Elmo? Scott had so much fun at the party that he did not stop singing Elmo's world for the next 24 hours. If I didn't appreciate the love my husband has for our baby then I might have thrown him out the window already. Scott is truly the best Daddy in the world and if it wasn't for him then I might not have had the strength to throw such a big party for Sam. People often ask me how I keep going everyday and do what I do with a smile on my face. My answer is always because I have Scott and Sam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, you and Scott are the best, most devoted Mom & Dad I have ever seen. We all admire the dedication you have to each other & to Sam. Together, you three have already accomplished so much! With time, there's no telling what you will do! We had such a wonderful time at the party & seeing the progress Sam has made is most inspiring! Keep going! We're all praying for you!

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR SCOTT ! I want to know did he get his own photo with
ELMO _ ?
ENJOY every second - It is a precious thing - "LIFE" !

That is a great lesson, we should all learn from you both ! & ELMO TOO!

Unknown said...

Scott- you rock!
Love Nicole S.