Sam's surgery has been postponed for March 4th because he has a nasty gasto-intestinal bacteria infection. He probably will be fine by Tuesday, but all docs agree why take a chance and risk Sam getting sepsis or something. Just a small hiccup in our plan, not a big deal. So if everyone can just hold their prayers for March 4th that would be great. Remember, we want Sam to heal fast, 2 day hospital stay, and a private room.
Oh by the way did I tell everyone that we are going to win the lottery tonight. Yeah, well that's the plan... Mega Millions. $270,000,000... What would you do with all of that money????