Sam has been doing a bit better today. He actually smiled a bunch and was very playful. Whew... I almost put him out on the front stoop with a For Sale sign on his head. Yesterday Sam was out of control. I finally gave in about 5pm and gave him Tylenol. Sure enough 20 minutes later he was fine. Teething... perhaps. But should we really blame all the world's problems on teething. Who knows? I give up...
The treadmill... Ahhh the treadmill. What a metaphor for my life, how ironic. Running and running but never getting anywhere. Hugh... Anywho, I made my very amazing no one can beat it "run" mix. Oh yes I have been running and it feels wonderful. I think I may have dislocated my hip, but its all good. Who wants to see my product in the making. No no I don't mean my bottom. I'm talking about my mix. Here it is:
1.Shakedown Street - Can there really be a more uplifting song?
2. Beautiful - Moby
3.Crazy in Love - I took the Beyonce advice.
4.Elevation - I had to throw in a U2 song.
5.Armageddon It- I got the 90's hard rock vibe from Barb.
6. Uptight - Ya gotta love Stevie Wonder
7. Don't Leave me This Way - Thanks for the disco idea mom.
8. Ray of Light - Beth's rec of Madonna, thanx.
9. Pump up the Volume - Oh yes I did...
10.Native Love - The best early 80's club song that shows my age.
11. It Takes Two - Nothing like a little Rob Base to get my cheese on.
12. One Hand in My Pocket, acoustic version - Cool it down
13. In your Eyes, Jeffery Gains version
14. Heaven - Bryan Adams
15. Only Living Boy in NY...