Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions

Today...


1 year ago today...



I did a lot of thinking about what New Year resolutions I wanted to make for myself or at least live by for this new year. At first I thought of the following:
1. I will not curse anymore
2. I will try and clean up after myself more
3. I will exercise
4. I will eat better
5. I will not spend money on expensive clothing items
Then I realized that I should probably make a resolution that I could keep or at least want to keep. I figured to stop cursing would be next to impossible, cleaning, there's just no way, not spend money on clothes... hmmmm....nah...
So this year my final decision of a resolution will be to enjoy life more, and that's it. So what are your resolutions...
Happy New Year everyone and thank you for being there to support us.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

so you're a potty mouth too!! HAHA! I would have tried to change that in the past...but now, no way! Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

I take your final decision of a resolution for 2008 ... to enjoy life more and …combining it with cursing make it even better go ahead and enjoy it
.....
Love your words
Happy New Year
Irit

Anonymous said...

you are an inspiration
I'm not giving up cursing either

but i am going to lose weight and work out more

mom

Anonymous said...

"Enjoy life", that sounds like darn good advice to me. Pare down the messages of all the world's major religions and that's what you're left with. Treasure your family, take not a single day for granted and remember, as my Sam once said, "life is a drawing of God". Have a great year, Carrie...

Unknown said...

My new year resolution is the same every year-to be more patient. Every year I fail so lets try a new one. This year I will try to be less judgemental. Having fun for sure is most important always-but I have never lacked there...

Love,
Nicole S.

Vanessa said...

hey young lady, i need you dose of weekly wisdom! ;)