Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No News is Good News...

Everything is copacetic in Shmuel Dov land, thank G-d. Sam is now part of a research study that is being conducted by one of his pulmonologists. It is very interesting and I will post more about this later as I know the information will help a lot of our friends out there in cyberspace who have little guys like Sammy. Sam also started something called Hippo therapy which is a therapeutic type of horse back riding for children and adults with special needs. Sam likes it a lot.

Scott has been crazzzzzy busy at work as I am sure you can all imagine with the financial world crumbling to the ground. I have not seen him in the past 2 weeks except for on the weekend.

And me... Well,I have just been holding down the fort here in Bensonhurst... I started teaching again last Sunday. I am teaching a different class this semester and I have the same girls that I taught last year. This is their last semester. Some of them seemed happy to see me and some of them gave me the "oh know not her" look... Either way I am happy to be working again. I love teaching...

5 comments:

Leanna said...

You will need to post some pics of Sammy on the horse! I am interested on how effective you think this is. We have a place that I will be taking Cole...it is free, but he can't go until he is 2 1/2. Good to hear he is doing well...and you guys too (other than staying so busy). That is just how 'our' lives are, huh?

Anonymous said...

That is really funny how much news you can get from “No news is good news…”. Good luck for everyone.
Love
Irit

Vasca said...

I'm so excited for your news...God bless. Day by day, huh? Even tho' we've not met, I feel as tho' I know your family...and I pull up your blog every day; mainly to see Sam's beautiful face smiling at me...he's so precious.

Vasca said...

Forgot to tell you...first thing every morning, I pull up your blog and "Hi Sam...have a good day" and we exchange smiles...great way to start the day.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear everything is going well. As always you are in my thoughts. Love to everyone.

Debbie