5. I love that I have learned more in the past 21 months from my son than I have
ever learned from anyone in my whole entire life.
4. I love not taking for granted every little piece of my son's being.
3. I love how when I am holding Sam he will not go to anyone else.
2. I love that I can kiss him 1 million times in a minute and I still cannot get enough and no one can tell me to stop because he's mine!
1. I love the way Sam can look at me for what seems like hours and how I can just get completely lost in his big amazing eyes. When he does this any pain, issue, trouble, or concern, just melts away and there is just peace.